Monday 13th February / Thursday 16th February 2017
Radlett Centre, Aldenham Ave, Radlett WD7 8HL
- This revision course is primarily designed for Year 11 students who will be taking examinations in Summer 2017.
- The course is suitable for all examination boards but will focus on the AQA English Literature and Language syllabi.
- The emphasis of the course will be on examination technique and the consolidation of basic principles and facts.
- Specimen paper questions will be worked through and examiners’ mark schemes will be provided. However, as this is the first year of the new GCSE syllabus and mark scheme, the number of past papers is very limited, so suitable questions from older exam papers will also be used where appropriate.
- The course runs over a full day, from 9.30am – 3.15pm. It consists of 5 hours divided into two 2.5 hour sessions on English Language (morning) and English Literature (afternoon), with a break for packed lunch.
- It is possible to book for either the morning or the afternoon, or for both.
- The course is differentiated as follows:
- Monday 13th February: Predicted grades: 4-5
- Thursday 16th February: Predicted grades: 6+
Full day: £100 Half day: £55
For more information on the key topics covered, contact us.
To book, please download this form and return to email@example.com