This session will focus on the key skills required for success in GCSE questions on Macbeth.
For Macbeth, students following the AQA syllabus will be asked to write about an extract from the play, and then respond more widely to the play as a whole.
Our revision session will cover:
- How to approach extract based questions (character / theme)
- How to integrate context in a relevant and sophisticated way
- How to analyse language and structure in the play to maximise marks
- In-depth focus on 2 characters and 2 themes (students can request these in advance..eg. Mrs Birling, or Conflict)
- Exemplar questions and peer assessment
Date: Sunday 9th January 2022
Time: 2pm – 4.30pm
Location: Watling Tutors Classroom, Unit 21D Battlers Green Farm, Common Lane, Radlett WD7 8PH.
At the moment, we are only working on a maximum capacity of 8 students owing to our commitment to being Covid secure. This is subject to change, depending on government guidance, but we recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
To book or make an enquiry, click below and we’ll be in touch.