Revising An Inspector Calls
This session will focus on the key skills required for success in GCSE questions on An Inspector Calls.
For An Inspector Calls, students following the AQA syllabus will be asked to choose between two essay questions – one on a character, or one on a theme.
Our revision session will cover:
- How to approach non-extract based questions (character / theme)
- How to Integrate context in a relevant and sophisticated way
- How to analyse language and structure in the play to maximise marks
- In-depth focus on 2 characters and 2 themes (students can request these in advance..eg. Mrs Birling, or Conflict)
- Exemplar questions and peer assessment
Date: Sunday 28th November 2021
Time: 2pm – 4.30pm
Location: Watling Tutors Classroom, Unit 21D Battlers Green Farm, Common Lane, Radlett WD7 8PH.
At the moment, we are only working on a maximum capacity of 8 students owing to our commitment to being Covid secure. This is subject to change, depending on government guidance, but we recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
To book or make an enquiry, click below and we’ll be in touch.